Dead Cat Ranch
There are a variety of activities to do around our ranch, but some require special equipment to participate. Don’t worry if you don’t have the equipment, though. We have everything you need available for rent!
Dead Cat Ranch requires a credit card on file for any potential incidentals and guests must agree to pay any damages that occur.
A credit card, valid ID, and a signed waiver are all required to drive our UTVs.
We fill up the tanks prior to your arrival but, if you need additional gas, we charge $25 per tank thereafter.
- Must be 21 years old or older to drive UTVs and ATVs.
***Passengers must be at least 3 years old to ride in the UTV.***
- Must be 21 years old or older to rent ATVs and guns.
Most ATV’s are ONE-PERSON only
UTV (Polaris Ranger) is INCLUDED with rental (pending above requirements).
- $50 per hour (per person). Must be 12 years or older and rider weight limit is 275 pounds.
- $75/1 hour
- $100/2 hours
- $150/4 hours
- $250/8 hours
A $250 refundable deposit is due before renting the ATV’s for incidental damage
Please note that, whether you bring your own guns or not, that we do require that one of our employees be present during shooting so scheduling is necessary.
- $20/hour + Ammo: 12 gauge pump shotgun
- $15/hour + Ammo: Glock 17, Gen 3 (9 mm)
- $15/hour + Ammo: Springfield Hellcat (9mm)
- $25/hour + Ammo: Anderson AR-15
- Clay targets: 100 targets for $45
- Eye protection: $3
Ammunition costs depend on market price and availability/quantity used.
One bundle provided. Additional bundles $5. Charcoal $10 per bag.